Wednesday 2 February 2011

It's a wee bit chilly!



Morning everyone!

Well, the last two mornings have been cool to say the very least! My commute at 5.30 am each day has left me with very cold fingers! Frost on the ground making it decidely slippery on the bike. I am determined to carry on though, especially after just looking on the Justgiving web page; we are at £339.57 already. Thanks again to everyone for the donations.

This link made interesting reading today, hopefully we will not need one!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12334486

I had a wonderful weekend at a friends wedding, congratulations to Mike and Julee on tying the knot (20 years is the longest  engagement I have heard of !). Oh, the present Mrs. Nicholas is fine now thank you!
 I am well and truly back into my routine of gym,squash and cycling to try and rid me of  the weekends excesses, I would just like it to warm up a little!!

Shaun.

No comments:

Post a Comment