Sunday 30 January 2011

Come rain or shine

At last out on the road, with no cycling done this week I was itching to get out this morning.
It wasn't an early start, after cooking the girls there eggs and bacon breakfast which is now expected every Sunday morning.
I got all the winter gear on stepped outside to find the slightly sunny sky was actually a drizzly rain so head down and off I went 30 miles later I'm back home feeling pretty good, well until i looked at the bike which was brown from all the road grime.
While cleaning the bike the drunk (Shauny this also will be explained later By Ruby) turned up to tell me of the wedding antics And to point out the bits I missed while cleaning the bike.


I'm beginning to think Shauny is a little camera shy! We still haven't got the photos for our Justgiving site which I have to say for just over one week old is already at £264, Thanks all for you donations.


Pete.  

No comments:

Post a Comment