Monday 7 March 2011

Saturday 5th March


Pete and I set out for a ride of approximately 40 miles on Saturday afternoon. Having only just risen from my slumber, (night shifts!), I had a quick coffee and we set off . It was soon evident that the lack of food taken before the ride was hindering my performance, to be honest I felt damn awful. Stalham high street provided us with the necessary bag of Jelly Babies that soon had me feeling better ( this was after Pete had managed to destroy the shopkeepers wonderful display on the serving counter!!). We set off again, and the hunger 'bonk' I suffered subsided and we managed to maintian a very respectable pace. By the time we returned home I felt a whole lot better for the outing, just proves that you cannot ride with no food on board!!!

Ride safe,
Shaun.

No comments:

Post a Comment